Behind the classic oiled nubuck leather is a slip-on work boot that has to be worn to be believed. Featuring the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS), the Crafter delivers best-in-class durability, support and cushioning. Built with a wider toe box for a more comfortable, responsive fit, and a patent-pending footbed that combines underfoot channels and venting for maximum airflow. The waterproof Danner Dry liner keeps feet dry while the oil- and slip-resistant outsole keeps you on your feet. Working overtime has never felt so comfortable.
HOW IT FITS
Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- Danner Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support
- Danner Crafter outsole with a 90° angle heel and oil- and slip-resistant traction
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Fiberglass shank
- 3” height