Featuring the strength and durability of Danner’s handcrafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
How it Fits
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Moc toe design with contrasting stitch
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner® Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won’t track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 56 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.