Winner of Outside Magazine’s 2012 Gear of the Year Trail shoe category. Read the article > Hand crafted in Portland Oregon the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, a 360° abrasion resistant Vibram® rubber rand, lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner and a Vibram® Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain.
How it Fits
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Made in the USA
- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather upper
- 360° abrasion resistant rand
- D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Vibram® Bifida outsole for superior traction in rugged environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 6″ height
- 58 oz.