Our all-new Wildland Tactical Firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring fire-resistant, durable rough-out leather and a breathable mesh lining, the boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Oregon factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. The durable, Vibram® S587 outsole is specially designed for oil and slip resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
HOW IT FITS
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Made in the USA with imported components
- Fire-resistant, durable rough-out leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
- Full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot
- Strength and durability of handcrafted opanka-stitch construction
- Cushioning, single-density open-cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice outsole for oil- and slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Steel shank
- 8” height