We’ve taken our typical Danner boot and completely overhauled it to take out any and all extra weight without neglecting comfort and performance. This upper is completely synthetic for superior weight savings with the added benefit of an ultra-fast dry time. Speed lacing and a 3-layer comfort system work together to create a snug, comfortable fit. Most boots in this weight category have a composite rubber outsole but the Tachyon features a true rubber outsole for superior abrasion resistance and traction.
How it Fits
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Durable, waterproof, full-grain leather and 500 Denier nylon upper
- Polishable toe
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Speed lace fastening system and durable brass hardware for secure fit
- Open cell polyurethane footbed allows for optimal airflow and comfort
- EVA cushioning midsole for shock absorption
- Danner® Tachyon slip-resistant, rubber outsole features pentagonal lugs for superior surface contact
- Nylon shank
- 8″ height
- 35 oz