Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. Built on the proven Vibram Cristy outsole with an upgraded single-piece midsole for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
How it Fits
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner® Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won’t track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ Height
- 68 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components
There are no reviews yet.