The USA-made Patrol boot is well suited for the squad car or the chase. The Patrol features GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The 6” height gives added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.
HOW IT FITS
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as supurb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6″ height
- Men’s 59 oz, Women’s 47 oz