The feature-rich, USA-made Grouse is made for comfort in all conditions. GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and Cordura® upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. The Danner® Bob® outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
HOW IT FITS
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Full-grain leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Cordura® upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- The patented Danner Bob® is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- 62 oz