Rated a “Best Buy” by Backpacker Magazine, these boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain nubuc leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE® support system with TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.
How it Fits
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuc leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 5.5″ height
- 48 oz