Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the Torrent is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform with a custom Vibram® Torrent outsole that features a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all direction. The Torrent uses a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper for lightweight durability, while the addition of the 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation and a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® liner keep you warm and dry in cold weather conditions.
How it Fits
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Durable, polishable full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation for lightweight warmth in cold environments
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Lace garage
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Removable cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane midsole provides superior cushioning and added durability
- New Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heal pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 8″ height
- Nylon shank
- 62 oz