A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX® boot is lined in GORE-TEX® for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
HOW IT FITS
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- Mens 74 oz, Womens 62 oz
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH