Designed as a vertical assault weapon, the Danner Flight Assault (DFA) features low oil content nubuck leather, a lightweight 1000 Denier nylon upper, a hexagonal low lug outsole with a patent pending Vertical Insertion Arrestor (VIA) technology insert which provides abrasion resistance and superior control in fast roping applications.
How it Fits
The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Durable, low oil Nubuck leather designed for the demands of fast roping combined with rugged 1000 Denier nylon upper for lightweight comfort and mobility
- Cement down construction offers excellent durability in a light weight package
- Variable lacing system locks the heel into the pocket providing a glove-like fit and superior control
- Polyurethane footbeds are padded for comfort and arch support
- Co-molded midsole plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Patent pending Danner® Descender outsole featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side arch for fast roping control. Multidirectional lug pattern for quick acceleration and braking in all directions
- Bi-fit composite shank
- 8″ height
- 61 oz