Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
How it Fits
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- 71 oz
- Non-Metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.